Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The "Porque's" of life!

I have turned over a new leaf in my blog writing days. That leaf has to do with the direction I'm taking this little corner where I'm allowed to post the events of my life. Many people desire to stay caught up in eachother's lives.. wheather it be family, friends, colleagues. My main purpose for blogging is so that others can see what type of antics my friends and I are up to! I believe deep down that that is a legit reason to keep up post after post. But just walking around campus today I had an Epiphany if you will.. it went somthing like this in my mind.. (know that I'll never be able to tap into my mind and put it onto a screen.)

Ryan's Mind......

Wow!! That's a hot girl, she's rockin that cardigan better than anyone else out there!
*looking for new songs in ipod while giving a smile to the 'maroon caridgan rocker'. Found 'Hey Mercedes' band that used to get me running happy!
I wonder if I'll still like them!?! Oh yeah this rocks.. I need to blog these things! I'm gunna try and turn my blog in a new direction from now on and rememeber the best I can the awesome killer thoughts that come to my head while walking the campus here in Orem. I know what I'll call it.. the Porque's of Life!... now that that's settled let's get to the Library to blog it all!

6 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

all the blog posts like this could have that label, this could be huge.

Jane said...

sweet Ryan!! did you get the girls name by chance? hahahaha

Jam Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jam Rob said...

ryan's porky life... im in.

Jenny said...

I'm intrigued by the new direction, especially after Jamie's comment.

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love that my little bros in a band !! ah the good old days of watchin concerts