Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Magleby's Grill and Oyester Bar


You folks are all staring at the Blogspot of the newest member of the Magleyb's team! Yep that is correct i landed a job at 'the grill down the street on the corner'. I'm thrilled, and upon being interviewed they slapped me with stack of papers which at first caused a bit of excitement. As of yesterday that excitement has subtlety turned into anxiety! Yesterday I took a stab at what is named the "Server Test". It was HARD! I thought that I'd see a test like this on a final or a mid-term. Well I blanked and shortly after had a sit down with "Keri-Pie" where she stressed the importance of the exam and sent me off to study for one more day. In t minus 1 hour and 50 min i'll be taking one more stab at this test! And the result is either job or no job. Pray for me soldiers.. pray hard!

Love

ru fu dogg.

No comments: