Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Backyard BBQ brings forth stardom!

To start off this little blog post, while sitting here on the fifth floor of the newly developed library at UVU, I'd like to paint a scene indeed. Picture this, girl, brunette, mid-twenties, sitting behind my left shoulder, her Biology book open, sipping a (GET THIS) "Diet Red Bull" through a straw.

Just thought you might wanna know that.



Well this weekend was as we'd say in Portuguese marcante! Absolutely fabulous are two words in the English dicionary that I'd use to pin point my feelings towards this past weekend's events. Friday night was our very first and (DEFINATLEY) not last show as a band. James Stewart, Coby Gerstner, Jamie Robison, Yours Truly and Bradley Clark make up as we are most recently called, Boo York. (name subject to change). Our dearest friend Whitney Olsen hosted a Backyard BBQ for her besties and invited us to be the nights entertainment. Lemme tell you we sold this place out! It was jammed with fans and listeners who brought an energy that could only lead one to stardom!


Band update, we are currently writing and trying to record our very own demo to get our local name out on the local scene. All you who frequent my blog we ask your input on 3 different names we're trying currently to agree on.



  1. Boo York

  2. Hello Helecopter

  3. Task. For. You.






Thanks for your help!









Also, just to top things off the rocker, after Friday's fiasco, Saturday brought forth an AMAZING college football game between the BYU Cougars and the UCLA Bruins. You better believe I was there in my All-Sports seats with my palls cheering our former classmates on! Congrats Cougars and may you be swiftly guided towards another "Happy Valley" victorious season!




For now I say tchau!



XOXO
Ryan?



3 comments:

heather telford photography said...

your concert was awesome!!! tell us when there is another one!

Messenger said...

hey you better invite us to the next one, looks like a blast, I love you Ry

Coby Gerstner said...

meet me in the middle and we'll rock out