Friday, October 16, 2009

The Milf and a Pea Coat, and You're Invited

Hello.

Days pass, some we remember but others we REALLY remember. And yesterday fell itself into a beautiful little bundle of REALLY. Events were, packaged, unique and dug themselves into a satisfying portion of my heart. Upon arise, pancake breakfast was underway. I saw Clint kill a bird with a pellet gun, and it was one of the cooler things ever. I sassed Keve only after he sassed me. I played Halo with Deven. I went to J-Dawgs. I went to Heber where Mearns crashed on a long board. I went Tracting with Clint to promote our huge party. Then I saw "Where the Wild Things Are".

It's perfectly safe to say it was my favorite day of the Fall so far.

I love you

Ryan

2 comments:

mandi winterton said...

Tender post ry! Oh and how much did you love that movie!? Incredible right?

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

love you hope your having fun on your cruise! can't wait to see !!