Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fourth and Final..


School School School.


I've been known my whole life as an easy going, goofy guy. Maybe i've become an icon to some, a sad influence to others, but I know that as far as I'm concerened the future is bright. I've learned that no matter what we see in the distance, on the horizon, or what we can't even see at all can be really terrifying. That's why at this very moment.. I've nervous as to see what the outcome of my new schedule will be as I will be attending Utah Valley University. I know it's no big deal, but now is the time to start taking education seriously.


Folks I've had the best summer of my life. Nothing could ever compare to the times I've shared with not only my friends but my AMAZING family as well. The Summer of Sunset Hunters has honestly become the "Catcher of my Rye". Working full time, and playing full time it's just going to be a tough thing for me to calm down and focus on what's ahead. Wish me luck! Love ya all.


Wryian.

1 comment:

Jenna Kim Jones said...

ryan! you're gonna do great. school is awesome. i miss it. just make sure you always keep your eyes and you'll totally succeeeeed.