Thursday, April 3, 2008

I feel guided...


As many of you viewers know I am a recently returned missionary who labored in Pernambuco Brazil for the last 2years! It was fantastic... I just wanted let you all know that it was, and remains to be the ONLY and single most greatest accomplishment of my existence.

I have been in a slump lately trying to figure out life again (as things are a little backwards). And on Sunday I had the best back-to-back lessons in church about specific topics that were guided directly to me! Then just the other day, I listened to General Conference on my Ipod while at work. And the talks were just for me! Now I'm happy again. Don't ever want this Blog to become a serious place, but today has been a GREAT day in the life of Ry.

2 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

hi Ryan, let's be happy together tonight. listening to conference talks is the greatest while spraying

Hayley Baum said...

haha i absolutely love this picture of you Ry. So many words come to mind.